Public liability insurance protects you and your business against the financial risk of being found liable for negligence.
Negligence is causing reasonably foreseeable harm including:
- injury or death, such as due to a slug in ginger beer making a customer sick
- negligent advice, such as saying a company or employee is performing well when they’re not
- nervous shock, such as emotional distress or a recognised psychiatric illnesses
- property damage, such as negligently causing a fire
- pure economic loss, which occurs in very rare cases where there’s a special duty of care and a negligent act or omission causes a business to lose expected revenue.
If you sell, supply or deliver goods, even in the form of repair or service, you may be liable if your products cause:
- injury or death
- property damage
- nervous shock, such as emotional distress or a recognised psychiatric illness.
Product liability insurance covers you if any of these events happen to another business or person by the failure of your product or the product you are selling.
Above definitions taken from : www.business.gov.au
When it comes to Public and Product Liability our principal staff's experience really saves you money. He has the capacity to source a cover that is specific to your requirements and has found cover for many people and businesses like scaffolders and other specialised businesses that others won’t touch.
When you engage Quantum Insurance for you Public and Product Liability you get:
- 25 Years of experience
- Access to multiple policy options
- One on one communication
- Direct line
- Convenience of policy bundling
- Monthly payment facility on most policies
Quantum Insurance will negotiate the best deals for you, ensuring you are adequately covered and protected, allowing you to confidently get on with business.
If you would like to enquire about Public and Product Liability for your business call us today on (02) 9630 8788